Have something to get off your chest?
Write for Ploomy! We’re always looking for the best shiz out there and we’d love for you to contribute.
As a contributor you will be given your own unique username and password to the site. We will never filter anything you say. Our only request is that you be 1,000% honest with our readers and deeply passionate about the subjects you write about.
If you already have a kick-ass blog of your own, but would like to write a guest post on Ploomy, you can. Just contact the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
- JKINGSBURY – Jeff Kingsbury is a marketing director for ICON Securities. He is an avid music and sports fan.
- REEGSTA – Reegsta’s holy trinity consists of hoops, hip-hop and kicks. He finds himself working at an investment bank to pass time, but transforms into a hustler during non-business hours. He thirsts for constant knowledge, wealth of mind and money and aspires to create some sort of legacy, of which he does not yet know.
- MSBAUTISTA – Marie, is a fundraiser/special event planner for a non-profit organization. In her spare time she likes to cook up new recipes, drink and dine out at exciting venues, watch TV (e.g. Heroes, The Office, and One Tree Hill) and read (current favorite is Haruki Murakami). She also enjoys Yelping (check out her reviews at Marie B.), blogging and journalistic writing.
- DRAISNER – Derek is an Account Manager for an ad agency in New York. He is a huge fan of the Jets and is a proud season ticket holder.
- TOPSOMM – Rich has spent the last 5 years immersed in the food and beverage industry. While attending the California Culinary Academy, he worked at some of San Francisco’s finest restaurants. He’s also worked for a winery in Sonoma and has written for the SF Chronicle Food & Wine section. He currently works for the largest wine and spirits distributor in the U.S.
- THETRUBELIEVER – James Blackmore is a 25-year old software sales rep from Toronto, Canada. While some would call him unfocused, others would say he’s well rounded, and he himself would say he is a modern day , as James has an interest in and enjoys writing on a wide spectrum of topics. Between here and on his blog, you can read his opinions on lifestyle, business, money, careers, sports, music, history, news, politics and a lot more.
- MARK CONDON – Coming Soon…
- ELLE CHYUN – Elle is a dancer and arts collaborator living in NYC. She’s a graduate of the University of the Arts in Philadelphia and currently dances with cakefaceart.com and robot hands. She likes vodka, shoes, and sarcasm.
- STERGERON – I got married in 2007. I told my wife that same year that I was quitting my job to try doing something different with my work time. Ploomy is one of those things I wanted to do, so I did it. I chose the handle Stergeron because it spells “no regrets” backwards. I love life and my wife.